Sweet Bacon Patties
- 1 pound grass fed ground beef
- 3 tiny sweet potato’s or one large sweet potato
- about 1/4 cup chives and scallions
- 2 TBS of Braggs Amino’s and Apple cider vinegar
Seasonings to taste. Add more or less to your liking
- Sea Salt & Black pepper
- garlic powder or crushed
- if you like spicy add some Mexican seasonings
- want it more Italian add some Italian seasonings like basil, or oregano
Mix all ingredients together and set aside
Now sauté bacon bits I always add black pepper to mine. I cut them into small strips and cook up in cast iron pan. I remove once cooked to my liking. Remove bacon bits and add to the mixture. Save the bacon fat in fridge for later.
Once you have blended all ingredients make patties and place on cookie sheet. Bake at 400• until cooked through. Takes about 20-30 mins depending on size of patties, ovens and thickness. Please use your best judgment. *Eating raw meat is not advised.