Not Your Average Joe’s 3 Team Workouts
Overall Scoring will be placement based. 1st = 1pt, 2nd=2pts, etc. Lowest combined points will determine final placement.
- 10am – Briefing
- 10:30 Start Time
Workout 1&2 (10 min time cap)
- Athletes must stay in order on the rower.
- Both Workouts are completed when the 2000m row is completed
- While a team member is rowing the remaining 3 members will alternate on thrusters
- Max combined reps thrusters will count as a 2nd workout score
- Any order on the thrusters
- Must squat below parallel or to a ball if having form problems.
- Finish in lockout position overhead
Workout 3 (10 Minute Time Limit)
Combined 2 Rep Max efforts
- All Team members must complete 5 burpees before every attempt on the barbell
- Team mates must lift in order
- The team member must announce the weight they are attempting
- Each team will have a mens and womens bar
- Each team will have 4-45’s, 2-25’s, 2-15’s, 2-10’s, 2-5’s and 2-2.5’s
- Two Team members need to Snatch
- Two Team members need to C&J (announced before start)
- Score is all 4 team members combined heaviest doubles
C&J- Weight must touch shoulders durning movement
Snatch – Ground to Overhead and come to a final lockout position.
Team Sprint Relay (Heats every 5 Minutes)
4 sprints each / 50 yard sprint relay
- Each team will have one baton
- Baton needs to be passed to next team member to complete their leg of the relay
- Athletes must stay behind the start line to receive the baton handoff
- Athletes must cross the turn around line with both hands and feet
- If the line is not crossed athlete must return to the line and cross it to continue
AMRAP in 6 min Relay
- 10 Pushups
- 10 KB Swings
- 10 Box jumps
Each Team Member completes 10 reps each of an exercise one at a time before moving on to the next exercise. Repeat rounds until time is up.
Pushups – full range / arms lock out at top/ chest to deck
KB Swings – Full lock out overhead/ arms straight/ press standards for lockout
Box Jumps – Full extension with control at top of box
Score is total reps completed